Here at Green Mountain Florist Supply, we recognize that destination weddings and special events in Vermont comprise a vital and rapidly evolving segment of the floral business that we feel deserves special attention. To ensure that all details of your event are seemless, lets work together. In order to do so, we have a few requirements in ordering flowers. Our Goal at GMFSI is to eliminate stress during the ordering and shipping process of your special event products. When placing a flower order for a wedding or special event, please consider the following tips and guidelines. We know how hard you have worked to gain these special event orders. Please don’t wait until the last minute to place your order for your product.
- Please email the Flower Department to place a wedding or special event order and then follow up with a phone call to confirm. We ask for confirmation to verify that we have received your emailed order. Click here to see an example of an excellent order, filled with details and information. Email to the correct location.
- For best results orders should be placed at least 21 days in advance of your delivery date, not the event date. Click here to see the Recommended Wedding or Event Ordering Time Table Calendar
- Orders placed or received after the suggested 21 days may incur additional shipping costs and limited product quantities and availability. (All additional shipping costs will be on a case by case scenario)
- Novelty flowers may be subject to minimum purchases requirements depending on the country and grower
- Visit our Preferred Rose Varieties, to specify what type of rose you would like on your special order
- Please use our Flower Finder to help assist with variety names and colors. (Please note: Sierra Flower Finder has great information, but may not include our vendors)
- We will request second choices from you on specific limited varieties.
- Reference our Flower Availability Guide when concerned if something is in season or contact us as we would be glad to help
- Consider receiving hard to open flowers (i.e. lilies, roses and peonies… etc) the week prior to the delivery date of wedding.
- We update our vendor list as often as possible—Use these sites for specific varieties
- Seasonal Weather changes greatly effect flower availability
Floral design: Jayson Munn Design
Photography: Lis Photography, Birke Photography