As Vermont phases in to reopening the economy, we are following guidelines and are happy to announce that we will open up to in person business starting Tuesday, May 26th.
Our hours will be Monday through Friday, 7am-12pm and we will be running our regular delivery routes. Curbside pickup will continue to be offered. Curbside pickup and safe delivery are our first choice for filling orders.
Customers will be allowed to come into our building by adhering to the following rules:
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, we ask that you do not visit. No one is allowed to enter if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, which is fever, cough, and shortness of breath or been in contact with someone with the virus or showing symptoms within the past 14 days.
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times by anyone seeking to enter our building. Use of hand sanitizer and a no contact thermometer (we are waiting for this to arrive) will also be mandatory.
- Social distancing will be in place by keeping six feet between all customers and employees. This may limit the number of people we are able to have in our building at one time. You will be notified at the door if there is a wait time to enter or you can call ahead to avoid that.
- We may limit the duration of customer visits to 30 minutes as a courtesy to other customers.
- Please, no entering the building after hours. Place all orders by 12pm for same day pick up. We will continue to take orders by phone or email.
We are following all rules and guidelines and have made it our top priority to keep employees safe. We have put these standards in place for the safety of you and all our employees so please do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19.